Knee pads G-FORM
• G-Form Elbow Pads, utilizing RPT (Reactive Protection Technology), a composite blend of PORON XRD material and proprietary G-Form materials and technology, offer consistent, repeated impact absorption for dependable performance throughout the product lifetime. They are the first flexible, molded, exoskeleton rate-dependent impact pad worn on the outside of the sleeve. The ridges and hinges are specifically designed to flex with the knee and leg to ensure complete protection.
• The G-Form pad will protect you from repeated impacts (unlike a bicycle helmet), it does not need to be replaced after impact, and does not lose any of it's protective qualities after repeated use.
• The unique way the pad is shaped and molded, plus its attachment to the compression fabric, keeps the pad close to the body surface, and this enhances the protection, especially compared to hard shell pads that can move out of place.
• The knee pads can be worn in warm or cold weather, on top of or underneath clothing. It can be washed and worn repeatedly.
• pads absorb up to 94% of impact energy
Available sizes S